A view across the station from the east end of the Hereford branch platform, taken in 1912. 
Note the stationmasterís house, and the portersí room/gentlemenís lavatory: the only brick built structure 
on any of the platforms. Six red fire buckets hang on the lavatory wall, always kept full of water, as the first 
line of defence against fire. 
Characteristically for a pre First War photograph, the platforms are immaculate and uncluttered.